Be a partner – Support our Fund-raising activities
Fundraising is one of our most important factors, to ensure Beauaraba Living continue to provide the high standard of service our residents need, and deserve. Any form of fundraising activity, such as donations, special fundraising events, and employee payroll deduction programs are all appreciated.
Some of the fundraising events we look forward to are:
* Advertise in the Tattler Magazine. Beauaraba Living’s bimonthly magazine, keeping residents, their families and other citizens in touch with the happenings at Beauaraba Living. Please contact Beauaraba Living Administration – telephone 4619 8422 for further information or to receive a copy.
* Golf Day – An annual event held in August in conjunction with the Pittsworth Golf Club.
* Fashion Parade – Held annually in September at Beauaraba Living and sponsored by Postie Fashions.
* Bargain Boutique – The Beauaraba Living Opportunity Shop where quality donated clothing, household items, books, games, toys, plants and other items are for sale.
Please contact Beauaraba Living Administration 4619 8422 if you are able to volunteer as a helper in the shop or at any of our other fundraising activities. Donations of pre-loved items can be taken directly to the shop located at 112 Yandilla Street, Pittsworth.
* Other fundraising activities – These are organised throughout the year and are advertised through media outlets.
Be a partner – donations
Your donation partnership can be a single donation, a regular contribution made through employee payroll deduction, or by the sponsorship of a room, our futures building fund or specific project, or simply helping with other fundraising – all are very much appreciated.
Your donation provides the Beauaraba Living Foundation with the financial means to help maintain the facility and to provide professional ongoing care to the residents. Your support will be used to maintain a welcoming, friendly, positive and home like environment.